At the ArtCenter, volunteers are considered valued auxiliary members of our staff and are an important part of the work undertaken at the ArtCenter. The strength of our volunteer teams is highly valued. We attempt to match your interests and desires with the ArtCenter functions, to effectively operate the facility and to maximize the enjoyment of your participation. There is a wide variety of interesting opportunities for all volunteers to exercise your current skills, to develop new skills and to make new friendships.
• Customer Service/Front Desk
• Exhibition Docent
• 3rd Thursday Special Events kitchen/serving and check-in
• Special Events
• Event Committee Member
• ArtReach Outreach program
• Assistance at off-site events (ArtiGras, Jupiter Jubilee, etc.)
• Facility maintenance
• Collateral distribution
• Teen Interns (ages 14-18)
For more information, call the Gallery at 561-746-3101.